Benefits of Biw Biw
The unique benefits of Biw Biw products
- This is the most effective 4 in 1 beauty cream on the market.
- Lovely light texture with great coverage and glow enhancing properties. It also has an SPF 50 and is waterproof.
- Mineral pigments conceal small imperfection and diminish the appearance of pores. Oil infused moisturizing qualities for beautiful skin glow. Its radiance boosting components leave skin looking effortlessly healthy.
- Buildable coverage from light to medium.
- Biw Biw defines, delays, defends, delights and delivers.
How to Apply
Dispense a small drop on the back of your clean hand and rub gently on your face with your finger, sponge applicator or face brush. Apply a smooth, even layer to your face and neck for Pure Radiance!
- Can be used as a moisturizer, BB cream, primer, and sunscreen based on your coverage needs.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- External use only. In case of contact with eyes wash with water.
- Shake well before use.
Other benefits of Biw Biw
- Self-adjusting coverage
- Anti-ageing properties
- Even skin tone
- The appearance of skin pore reduction
- Bountiful nourishment
- Sun protection
- Blemish reduction
- Brighter, healthier looking skin
- Mattyfying properties to make your face less oily and shiny
- And is an ideal face primer
Content courtesy of Biw Biw & Nairobi fashion hub
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019
- Lira Molapo becomes the first African Woman to have a Barbie doll in her honour - August 8, 2019
- Meet the Ugandan Who dressed Miss World Vanessa Ponce De Leon - July 29, 2019
- Oliver Nakakande Crowned Miss Uganda 2019/2020 - July 26, 2019
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base - July 17, 2019
- Meet Wendy Atieno CEO and Founder Of Zuni Care - June 25, 2019