How To Wear Black Lipstick
When it comes to lipsticks, the bolder we feel, the darker the color we like to flaunt. Walking with confident strides and our head held high, red has always been the quintessential color for us. But, maybe, it is time to go darker and bolder with black.
Invoking the image of the unadulterated goth, black lipstick is not for those faint of heart. But one would be hard-pressed to deny its irresistibility. Often associated with fringe and counter-culture, nothing spells rebellion quite like the black lipstick.
If you want to test the waters but aren’t sure if investing in a brand new lipstick is the way to go, then this tutorial is for you. Use a liner instead of a lipstick. There is no reason anymore to not step out of your comfort zone
- Fashion High Tea 2019 - February 18, 2019
- Kahindo Mateene Fashion Designer from Congo - February 5, 2019
- What Are Finger Coils? How To Get The Perfect Finger Coils? - January 16, 2019
- Top Celebrated Rwandan Model Alexia Mupende, Murdered by Domestic Worker - January 9, 2019
- Best Dressed Star at Golden Globes Awards 2019 - January 7, 2019
- Meet East African brand Cocolili and learn more about their scholarship fund for Girls - January 4, 2019
- Complete list of winners at the 2018 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards - December 8, 2018
- Barbara Kiama founder and Creative Head Designer at Barbara Accessories and her passion for Persons with albinism - November 22, 2018
- Celebrity Fashion Designer Aulgah Nato From Kenya - November 16, 2018
- Idris Elba Named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2018 - November 6, 2018