Patrick Mavros African luxury Brand
The Patrick Mavros brand was founded 35 years ago when the then-soldier, Patrick Mavros, carved a pair of earrings for his wife, Catja. She wore them to the hair salon, where the hairdresser fell in love with them and instantly requested a pair for herself.
From this loving gift, the business was born into what is recognised today as a uniquely African and distinctively exotic, luxury brand. The Mavros sons, Alexander, Forbes, Patrick Jnr and Benjamin are also all passionately involved in the business.
Read more no next page
- The PGM Club Scores It Big with ‘This Is Hip Hop’ Featuring illbliss, YCee, Ikon, SDC and more - April 16, 2019
- Johnnie Walker White Walker Limited Edition ‘Game of Thrones’ - April 4, 2019
- Mtn Nyege Nyege Festival Wins Best Overal Tourism Event of the Year 2018 at the Ekkula Pearl of Tourism Awards - April 1, 2019
- Sheebah Karungi - March 26, 2019
- Teferah New Song Dancehall Party Featuring Upper Dem Ute Official HD Video - March 12, 2019
- Guardian Angel New Song Mercy Official HD Video - March 11, 2019
- Westgate Mall - March 8, 2019
- Thika Road Mall - March 7, 2019
- The Junction Mall - March 7, 2019
- Yaya Centre - March 7, 2019