The Patrick Mavros brand was founded 35 years ago when the then-soldier, Patrick Mavros, carved a pair of earrings for his wife, Catja. She wore them to the hair salon, where the hairdresser fell in love with them and instantly requested a pair for herself.
From this loving gift, the business was born into what is recognised today as a uniquely African and distinctively exotic, luxury brand. The Mavros sons, Alexander, Forbes, Patrick Jnr and Benjamin are also all passionately involved in the business.
Read more no next page
- The Lion King Premiere - July 14, 2019
- Beenie Gunter Signs Fresh Deal with Talent Africa & Introduces New Management Team - July 12, 2019
- Chronixx Jetting into town for the first edition of Pulse Jam Fest - June 25, 2019
- Introducing Versatile Kenyan Rapper Mak Mansa with New Single “So Fly” - June 20, 2019
- L’oreal lash serum solution - June 19, 2019
- Catherine Agolla New Song Nayanka Official HD Video - June 14, 2019
- Miss World 2018 Vanessa Ponce to visit Uganda for Miss Uganda 2019 Grand Finale - June 12, 2019
- The Story of Saru Organics - June 4, 2019
- RoyalReel Photography - June 3, 2019
- Antony Trivet Photography - June 3, 2019