Stacy Michuki is the youngest woman to be crowned Miss Universe Kenya in the organization’s history. With hard work and determination, she hopes to achieve her dream of becoming a world renowned high fashion model.
She is passionate about youth empowerment both in her country and across the globe, and believes that the next generation are the leaders of tomorrow. Stacy hopes to use her platform to show the rest of the world that these kids are worth investing in.
She also hopes to be a role model to young girls and instill the idea that regardless of background or current circumstances, all dreams are achievable and they shouldn’t let anyone tell them otherwise.
Content courtesy of Miss universe
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019