Tips On How to Wear Red Lipstick For
Red lipstick is undoubtedly the real deal, and a red pout is the quintessential sexy look. This irreplaceable item has been a staple in our makeup bags since time immemorial. A swipe of it can instantly glam you up, and yes, it’s also universally flattering. Even Rihanna and Taylor Swift can’t stop singing about red lips. If you believe in the power of red lipstick, you should know that the way it looks on you totally depends on how you apply it.
This is our handy guide to wearing red lipstick with utter perfection and pulling it off like the boss that you are!
Tips And Tricks For Mastering The Red Lip
Before we begin with our tutorial, here are a bunch of things to keep in mind to rock the perfect red pout.
- Finding your perfect red is the first hurdle. Did you know that the color red is split into various tone categories? For instance, true red, blue tone, and orange tone. Experiment with different shades to find your signature red.
- Next comes finding the finish and formula you’re most comfortable with. You can choose between matte, glossy, sheer, cream, and liquid lipstick.
- Before you begin, exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub or an old toothbrush for a smooth and flawless application. This also helps to prolong the longevity of your lipstick.
- Don’t forget to apply a nourishing lip balm or a primer to moisturize your lips before you set out to apply your lipstick.
- If you want to prevent your glossy lipstick from bleeding or feathering, use a lip pencil to line your lips before application.
- If you are a beginner, we recommend a shade like “Russian Red” by M.A.C. It’s right in the middle of warm and cool tones, making it the perfect red for every skin tone.
Read more no next page
- Quiin Abenakyo wins “Miss World Africa” title at Miss World 2018 - December 9, 2018
- Her Network Woman Of The Year Awards 2018 - December 6, 2018
- Designer Anita Beryl makes her return to The Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards ( ASFAS 2018 ) - December 3, 2018
- The Jw Show - November 11, 2018
- FAMS NG Release their Latest Collection #FamsSS19 Dubbed TOWÚNMÌ (The One I Desire) - November 5, 2018
- Meet Fashion Leader In Kenya Ann McCreath Founder and Head Designer at Kiko Romeo - October 20, 2018
- Meet the Four Musketeers of Modern Fashion in Africa - October 1, 2018
- Del Africa Fashion House has become a household in the fashion industry - September 21, 2018
- Meet Kat van Duinen Creative Designer and CEO of Kat van Duinen LTD Based in South African - September 18, 2018
- Countdown to Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2018 Are you Ready - September 13, 2018