Contouring For Diamond-Shaped Face
For a diamond-shaped face, contour in the area below your cheekbones, starting from your ears and ending in the middle of your cheeks.
Highlight your undereye area, the middle of your forehead, and the middle of your chin to broaden these naturally narrow areas.
Contouring For Rectangle Face
If you have a rectangular face, focus on contouring the sides of your forehead to make your hairline appear more narrow. Also, go along your hairline, under your jawbone and the area below your cheekbones – starting from your ears and ending in the middle of your cheeks.
Highlight your undereye area, and along your brow bone, and the middle of your chin.
Tips: Contouring Hacks, Tips, And Tricks
Contouring may seem a tad bit intimidating initially, but as you keep doing it, you’ll eventually get the hang of it. Here are a bunch of contouring hacks, dos and don’ts, so you aren’t left feeling dazed and confused.
- Firstly, it’s important to contour for your face shape to ensure that it looks natural.
- For your contour product, avoid using anything that’s too orangey or shimmery.
- To contour your nose, you can use a strip of cardboard paper for a straight line. Draw two lines down the sides of your nose, starting from the inner corner of your brow bone, and create a U-shape at the tip of the nose.
- Use the right brushes and tools! We recommend trying the brushes from Real Techniques.
Content Courtesy Of Style Craze & Nairobi Fashion Hub
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019