Tips and Benefits Of Diamond Facials
How To Do A Diamond Facial At Home
Get your diamond facial kit from the market or buy it online. And then, just follow the steps.
1. Diamond Cleanser
Cleansing is the first step of any facial treatment. Irrespective of your skin type, begin with cleansing your skin. You will find a diamond cleanser in your kit. Here’s what you will:
- Pour some cleanser in your hand.
- Massage it on your face.
- Gently rub it for a minute and then wash it off.
This clears your face, removes all the dirt and impurities, and preps it for the rest of the procedures.
Note: In some facial kits, you won’t find a cleanser. In that case, scrub your face first.
2. Diamond Scrub
This is unlike the regular scrub you use. It contains small granules of the diamond. These granules exfoliate your skin. The scrub usually has a thick gel-like texture.
- Take a coin-sized amount of the scrub on your palm and apply it to your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose area. Avoid the eyes.
- Using your fingers, massage the product all over your face in circular and upward motions.
- Massage for at least 3-4 minutes to get rid of the dead skin cells.
This is an integral part of your facial procedure as your skin is cleared of any dead cells, making the pores dirt-free. This helps your skin absorb the creams and other products better.
3. Diamond Massage Gel
Once you are done cleansing your skin and scrubbing off the dead skin cells, it’s time to pamper it a bit. The massaging part is the most extended procedure of the entire process. Massaging stimulates your skin and improves product absorption and is crucial for enhancing circulation. In some diamond facial kits, you may get both a massage gel and massage cream. You can use both of them, one after the other. The process will remain the same.
- Take enough massage gel/cream to cover your face.
- Apply it to your face and massage gently with your palms and fingers.
- Keep massaging in circular and upward strokes. Do it for 20 minutes.
- If you have both cream and gel, massage with both for 10 minutes (for each).
4. Diamond Massage Cream
This step follows the same procedure as diamond massage gel.
- Take some cream in your palm and apply to your face.
- Massage gently but firmly for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to glide your fingers smoothly over the contours.
- This improves the circulation of your skin.
5. Diamond Face Pack
This is the final step of the entire procedure.
- Mix the face pack as per the instructions.
- Apply to your face evenly and let it dry.
- Wash your face.
This face pack shrinks the pores and improves the skin texture.
In some facial kits, you may even find a diamond serum. Apply this serum once you are done with the facial. Also, make sure you do the facial at night so that your skin gets proper rest. Here are a few diamond facial kits available online that you may try:
just keep reading…