Brazilian Secrets Beauty, Makeup, Fitness and Diet
Have you ever wondered why Brazilian women are considered some of the most attractive women in the world? If you thought it’s only about the looks, you’re wrong. It’s not just about those gorgeous genes. Brazilian beauty is also an effect of eating healthy, following an effective fitness routine and adopting a perfect beauty regimen that undeniably puts Brazilian women amongst the most attractive in the world.
Following are some of the beauty, makeup, fitness and diet secrets of Brazilian women.
Brazilian Beauty Secrets
- Carrot Juice: Love those gorgeous Brazilian tans? Maybe you’re thinking of spending a few hours under the scorching sun to get that tan for yourself. But if you want to do it like the Brazilian beauties, it’s much easier than burning yourself with UV rays. Start by consuming carrot juice at least 2 weeks prior to getting tanned. The beta-carotene present in this vegetable is very helpful in promoting tan and gives skin a natural glow. If you are planning to purchase a tanning lotion, make sure it contains carrot extract.
- Beetroot Juice: Radiant skin is an indispensable part of the Brazilian beauty statement. The secret behind that gorgeous glow is beetroot juice. Being rich in vital nutrients as well as wonderful antioxidants, beetroot can enhance blood circulation throughout the body and make our skin cells healthy. So, include beetroot juice in your regular diet.
- Beach Sand: Surprised to see this in the list of ‘beauty’ secrets? Well, it’s absolutely true! Brazilian women love scrubbing their bodies with sand collected right from the beach as it has a number of benefits. Massaging skin with sand can purify the body by eliminating waste materials. It stimulates overall blood circulation which eventually revitalizes the skin and makes it lively. It also disintegrates fat tissues and reduces cellulite to a large extent.
- Acai Berry and Goji Berry: Berries are another miraculous beauty secret that Brazilians swear by. Consuming acai berries and goji berries keeps skin looking young and beautiful for long. The best thing about these berries is that they are loaded with antioxidants, so eating these will help you ditch signs of ageing like wrinkles, age spots, fine lines and other flaws for quite a long time.
- Babassu Oil: Babbasu oil, also known as cusi oil, is a light yellow colored oil extracted from the Babassu palm. The clear vegetable oil is more or less similar to the regular coconut oil in terms of properties and is one of the most favoured beauty ingredients of Brazilians. It provides nourishment to the skin and regulates the levels of oil without causing greasiness. Brazilian beauties use this oil regularly to keep their skin soft and hydrated through the day.
- Fashion High Tea 2019 - February 18, 2019
- Kahindo Mateene Fashion Designer from Congo - February 5, 2019
- What Are Finger Coils? How To Get The Perfect Finger Coils? - January 16, 2019
- Top Celebrated Rwandan Model Alexia Mupende, Murdered by Domestic Worker - January 9, 2019
- Best Dressed Star at Golden Globes Awards 2019 - January 7, 2019
- Meet East African brand Cocolili and learn more about their scholarship fund for Girls - January 4, 2019
- Complete list of winners at the 2018 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards - December 8, 2018
- Barbara Kiama founder and Creative Head Designer at Barbara Accessories and her passion for Persons with albinism - November 22, 2018
- Celebrity Fashion Designer Aulgah Nato From Kenya - November 16, 2018
- Idris Elba Named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2018 - November 6, 2018