Founded in 2007 by Emmanuel Bagwana, Eguana Kampala is a ready-to-wear Afrocentric brand based in Kampala, Uganda. The brand considers ‘African prints’ its signature, and a variety of colours and patterns are incorporated into each design.
Working primarily with denim, satin, cotton, and lace, the brand has shown at fashion weeks both in Africa and abroad. With the goal of showing the world that both Uganda and Africa as a whole are a mix of people, places, and patterns, Eguana Kampala aims to give African fashion a universal and versatile appeal. Recently, the brand has attracted attention for its SS’18 bomber jackets.
- Fashion High Tea 2019 - February 18, 2019
- Kahindo Mateene Fashion Designer from Congo - February 5, 2019
- What Are Finger Coils? How To Get The Perfect Finger Coils? - January 16, 2019
- Top Celebrated Rwandan Model Alexia Mupende, Murdered by Domestic Worker - January 9, 2019
- Best Dressed Star at Golden Globes Awards 2019 - January 7, 2019
- Meet East African brand Cocolili and learn more about their scholarship fund for Girls - January 4, 2019
- Complete list of winners at the 2018 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards - December 8, 2018
- Barbara Kiama founder and Creative Head Designer at Barbara Accessories and her passion for Persons with albinism - November 22, 2018
- Celebrity Fashion Designer Aulgah Nato From Kenya - November 16, 2018
- Idris Elba Named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2018 - November 6, 2018