Led by Creative Director, Babalola Haastrup, Head Stylist Femi and Fashion Influencer Angel Obasi, we were looking for both style and technique.
Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2018 held a successful model casting with over 300 models turning out to get an opportunity to walk the AFWN runway which will feature over 40 designers from various African countries.
15th – 16th September 2018
Doors open from 10am on Saturday and 11am on Sunday for Exhibition
Saturday Catwalk Shows: 4pm & 7pm
Sunday Catwalk Shows: 1pm, 5pm & 7pm
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019
- Lira Molapo becomes the first African Woman to have a Barbie doll in her honour - August 8, 2019
- Meet the Ugandan Who dressed Miss World Vanessa Ponce De Leon - July 29, 2019
- Oliver Nakakande Crowned Miss Uganda 2019/2020 - July 26, 2019
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base - July 17, 2019
- Meet Wendy Atieno CEO and Founder Of Zuni Care - June 25, 2019
- Exclusive Interview With Kevin Outa Founder and Design Director of Deep End Clothing - June 12, 2019
- AfroliciousKe - June 10, 2019
- Keyara Organics - June 10, 2019
- Harvest of Sunshine - June 10, 2019