Pimple Home Remedy For Oily Skin
How to treat oily skin with home remedy solutions we have few tips that will help get rid of
those stubborn pimples.
Pimples are probably the most feared and persistent problem any woman with oily skin will complain about! Read below to know what pimples are and what the pimple treatments are for oily skin.
Lemon Juice and Honey Mix
Lemon is the best home remedy for oily skin. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid which can neutralise and control the oil secretion of oily skin. It has the capacity to reduce pimples effectively. The acid quite well works to kill the harmful acne causing bacteria along with reducing the scars.
Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture balance of the skin well. Honey gives a natural glowing skin and also helps in the pimple reduction.
How to make solution
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice and take the same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get a thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over the face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
You can notice immediate pimple reduction and a bright glow on your face. Also this treatment helps to fade away the pimple marks too. This is very simple and effective pimple treatment for oily skin. By doing this pimple treatment regularly, you can help keep the pimples at bay. After that you can do this weekly twice.
Content Courtesy Of Nairobi Fashion Hub & Style Craze