The 1st Date
It’s the month of love for most people even though others really dread it. I put up a WhatsApp status about Valentines being right around the corner & I was told to stop stirring the pot.
So if you’re brave, it means that you’re shooting your shot at the moment. Hoping that your crush or crushes, if you’re into polyamory, say yes to you.
So your crush has said yes & now you’re wondering about what’s next. So here are a few tips
- Make sure that you ask out your crush to a public place. They’ll feel more comfortable & you don’t have to worry about them changing their mind.
- Don’t keep calling & texting them like you’re losing your mind. You don’t want to look like clingy and or desperate.
- On the date, don’t drop all your emotional baggage on them. It’s definitely not the moment to tell them that your mother has never loved since your child or your dad borrows money from you so he can blow it on liquor.
- Instead, make her laugh & keep it light. So she can loosen up around you and have fun.
- Don’t become too sexual on your her. This isn’t the moment to tell her about how you’ve been fantasizing about her since you met her.
- Don’t give her back-handed compliments e.g. you look nice but you’d look better with make-up.
- Don’t tell her that you love HER since it’s pretty self-explanatory. It’ll come off bad.
- Don’t drink yourself silly
- Don’t invite your friends since you don’t always have time to catch up. So you want to kill two birds with one stone.