We all love makeup, I guess that’s one of the first reasons we’re all here, isn’t it? It’s true that most of us have more makeup products than we need, but that’s no crime. What’s truly a crime is not taking care of what we have. Organizing and storing makeup does not have to be an expensive affair. Here’s how to store makeup in an easy, simple, creative and everyday ways, and before you do that, make sure you toss out anything into the bin that’s more than a year old or past its expiry:
SINGAPORE – NOVEMBER 08, 2015: interior of Sephora store in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. Sephora is a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores founded in Paris in 1970
How to Store Makeup Products? Here are some of the best ways to store makeup brushes, cosmetic products and the other lip and eye makeup items.
1. Different Ways to Store Makeup Brushes: No one likes their makeup brushes to get worn or smashed as they may make the application fill with flaws. Know how to store makeup brushes with these wonderful tips.
- Use clear glass containers to put your makeup brushes.
- Use old coffee mugs to store your brushes.
- Keep your unused/extra brushes in clear plastic pouches or one of those simple vanity pouches you get free with makeup purchases.
- Old toothbrush holders, pen/pencil holders and paint brush holders are great to keep different types of makeup brushes.
- You may also use empty candle holder jars.
- Also try Desktop storage boxes without lids to keep your makeup brushes.
- Brenda Wairimu - April 12, 2019
- Lola Hannigan - April 11, 2019
- Lupita Nyong’o - April 11, 2019
- Makeup Tips for Older Women 50 Years and Over - April 3, 2019
- Benefits of Biw Biw - April 3, 2019
- Biw Biw - April 3, 2019
- Vivo Activewear - March 28, 2019
- Benefits Of Using Multani Mitti Face Packs - March 25, 2019
- Tips for using Face Packs Fuller’s Earth - March 25, 2019
- Ihsani Culture House Ltd - March 22, 2019