Best Way to Store MakeUp
We all love makeup, I guess that’s one of the first reasons we’re all here, isn’t it? It’s true that most of us have more makeup products than we need, but that’s no crime. What’s truly a crime is not taking care of what we have. Organizing and storing makeup does not have to be an expensive affair. Here’s how to store makeup in an easy, simple, creative and everyday ways, and before you do that, make sure you toss out anything into the bin that’s more than a year old or past its expiry:
SINGAPORE – NOVEMBER 08, 2015: interior of Sephora store in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. Sephora is a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores founded in Paris in 1970
How to Store Makeup Products? Here are some of the best ways to store makeup brushes, cosmetic products and the other lip and eye makeup items.
1. Different Ways to Store Makeup Brushes: No one likes their makeup brushes to get worn or smashed as they may make the application fill with flaws. Know how to store makeup brushes with these wonderful tips.
- Use clear glass containers to put your makeup brushes.
- Use old coffee mugs to store your brushes.
- Keep your unused/extra brushes in clear plastic pouches or one of those simple vanity pouches you get free with makeup purchases.
- Old toothbrush holders, pen/pencil holders and paint brush holders are great to keep different types of makeup brushes.
- You may also use empty candle holder jars.
- Also try Desktop storage boxes without lids to keep your makeup brushes.
- Fashion High Tea 2019 - February 18, 2019
- Kahindo Mateene Fashion Designer from Congo - February 5, 2019
- What Are Finger Coils? How To Get The Perfect Finger Coils? - January 16, 2019
- Top Celebrated Rwandan Model Alexia Mupende, Murdered by Domestic Worker - January 9, 2019
- Best Dressed Star at Golden Globes Awards 2019 - January 7, 2019
- Meet East African brand Cocolili and learn more about their scholarship fund for Girls - January 4, 2019
- Complete list of winners at the 2018 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards - December 8, 2018
- Barbara Kiama founder and Creative Head Designer at Barbara Accessories and her passion for Persons with albinism - November 22, 2018
- Celebrity Fashion Designer Aulgah Nato From Kenya - November 16, 2018
- Idris Elba Named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2018 - November 6, 2018