How to Use Sunscreen With Makeup
Love doing makeup during summer months but still worried about sunscreen application? If that is you – the solution to your problem lies within this post. It isn’t very difficult to apply makeup with sunscreen if you know the right technique.
Would you like to know what that is? Read on!
How To Apply Sunscreen With Makeup
- Before you start off with anything, make sure your face is clean. You don’t want to look like a mess on a summer afternoon, do you? So use fresh wipes to clean your face or simply use some rose water with cotton to massage. A mild cleanser that suits your skin would do wonders too.
- Take a bit of the sunscreen now and apply all over the face and neck region. Try not to use too much of it. Otherwise, your makeup will begin to slide all over the place. Keep a tissue in hand to remove the excess.
- Now, you can start applying makeup like you usually do . You will definitely need some face makeup along with translucent face powder. That will create a well-balanced look. If your skin is too oily, keep blotting paper ready in your hand.
- Your makeup and sunscreen, both have been applied the right way, and you are now ready!
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019
- Lira Molapo becomes the first African Woman to have a Barbie doll in her honour - August 8, 2019
- Meet the Ugandan Who dressed Miss World Vanessa Ponce De Leon - July 29, 2019
- Oliver Nakakande Crowned Miss Uganda 2019/2020 - July 26, 2019
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base - July 17, 2019
- Meet Wendy Atieno CEO and Founder Of Zuni Care - June 25, 2019
- Exclusive Interview With Kevin Outa Founder and Design Director of Deep End Clothing - June 12, 2019
- AfroliciousKe - June 10, 2019
- Keyara Organics - June 10, 2019