Instagram has roll out a pair of new shopping features to make it easier for its 500 million users to shop without leaving the app.
How the new feature works
A “Tap to View Products” icon will appear in the bottom left of posts.
Tapping on that icon will reveal the names of, and prices for, up to five products tagged in the post.
Users can then tap on any featured product tags to then get additional details.
All of this happens within the Instagram app.
- Natasha Sinayobye & Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019
- Lira Molapo becomes the first African Woman to have a Barbie doll in her honour - August 8, 2019
- Meet the Ugandan Who dressed Miss World Vanessa Ponce De Leon - July 29, 2019
- Oliver Nakakande Crowned Miss Uganda 2019/2020 - July 26, 2019
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base - July 17, 2019
- Meet Wendy Atieno CEO and Founder Of Zuni Care - June 25, 2019
- Exclusive Interview With Kevin Outa Founder and Design Director of Deep End Clothing - June 12, 2019
- AfroliciousKe - June 10, 2019