2. for dry skin
1. You guys can use a great face pack made of mashed ripe avocado and ripe banana which works wonders for dry skin.
2. Exfoliation is important for all skin types but especially important for dry skintypes, exfoliation with mild granulated exfoliation cream or even sugar granules (finely granulated) is good for exfoliation.
3. After exfoliation, skin will need moisture and hydration, use a deep nourishing cream or lotion or just plain simple glycerin mixed with water.
4. Occasionally you can do a deep nourishing treatment to your skin if it’s not sensitive to oil and rashes, with one vit E capsule oil to 2tbsp olive oil and use on face with cotton ball, before using this, do not forget to wash face with warm water and face wash and pat dry , then use this.
5. You can also use the cream of boiled milk (malai) on to face as mask and leave it on for 10 minutes then wash off with plain water, it’s great for dry skin.
6. Not to mention 8-10 glasses of water and fruits like ripe papaya, ripe banana, and mangoes are good for you.
So just keep reading…