Beautiful skin secrets are some thing that has been passed down from generation to generation. They are most certainly tried and tested but they also have the benefit of being all natural. Here are some effective beauty tips for 3 different skin types along with some face pack recommendations and regular beauty tips for skin care!
1. for oily skin
1. Cut slices of tomato and rub on to skin, it’s great as a toner and also as an astringent.
2. The same you can do to lessen the oiliness and brighten up sallow complexion created due to oiliness by rubbing slices of cold apple on your cheeks and forehead.
3. Egg beaten up with soaked and ground (or parboiled and ground) oats and use it as a pack on to oily skin to remove excess oiliness.
4. Raw milk can be used directly as a cleanser with cotton balls on to oily skin.
5. You can use a mixture of raw milk with freshly squeezed lemon juice mixed into it and apply with cotton ball to cleanse face , but if you do use this mixture , then keep it for 5-10 minutes at least before rinsing with water again since lemon helps reducing excess oiliness. (eeww I can cut lemon slices better than that LOL )
6. Drink fresh fruit juices , especially citrus fruits and apple juices , or even raw papaya juice like half a cup at an interval of two days are good , plus not to mention 8-10 glasses of water minimum to keep skin hydrated and toxin free.
Wash face with a oil removing face wash or a face wash or mild soap with tea tree oil and wash at least 3 times a day like morning, at bathing and before going to bed, or morning, evening and before going to bed.
8. Keep tissues with you and fresh freshener when you go out, do not let dirt and grime accumulates on skin.
Read more no next page