Are you someone who loves fluttery, voluminous lashes and swears by waterproof mascara? If yes, you know it’s all fun and games till you actually have to remove it at the end of the day because waterproof mascara is notoriously stubborn. It’s a challenge as removing it the wrong way will have a negative impact not just on your lashes but also on the skin around your eyes. Also, what do you do when you run out of makeup remover in the middle of the night? Sleep with traces of it? That’s an enormous NO!
We’ve got a few clever hacks for you to remove waterproof mascara with ease and without causing strain to your precious lashes. Read on to find out how you can incorporate some of these methods to remove your mascara perfectly.
Here is how to Remove Waterproof Mascara Without Damaging Your Lashes And Blinding Yourself
his one’s a no-brainer. If you’re methodical and have your life together – you may never run out of your eye makeup remover because you’ll always remember to buy some beforehand. This tip is for the mascara-newbies. So listen up, using an eye makeup remover to get rid of that product at the end of the day is perhaps the most ideal thing to do.
What We Need
- An eye makeup remover (We recommend trying the Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover or the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover)
- Cotton pads
Step By Step Process
- Take a cotton pad and pour some of your eye makeup remover onto it.
- Close your eyelids and rest the cotton pad on the top of your lashes for a few seconds.
- Gently wipe the cotton pad downwards, towards your lash tips.
- Repeat this process until all traces of the mascara has been removed.