Fruits For Natural Good Healthy Skin
Just when you think you have enough problems to deal with, your skin starts acting weird. You look in the mirror and see dull and pigmented skin or an acne-filled face staring back at you. But why is your skin screaming for help? Is it due to dust, pollution, radiation, or chemicals? Here’s what I have to say…
Harsh but true, your skin is the victim of your poor lifestyle choices and ignorance (and dust and pollution). Maybe you are not blessed with the “perfect skin” genes, but you can turn that around if pay attention to what you eat and what you apply to your skin. And the best way to rejuvenate your skin is to consume fruits and apply a fruit mask every alternate day. Invest 10 minutes of your time every day in doing this and see a visible difference in two weeks’ time.
Want to know which fruits to eat and which ones to apply? Well, this article has all that information. All you have to do is read on to get flawless and glowing skin without having to resort to makeup or expensive s
Lemons are natural bleaching agents. They are rich in vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that helps flush out toxins and protect the skin from photodamage and hyperpigmentation . So, if you have uneven pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, or keratinization, try using lemon to get glowing skin. Here’s how you can use it.
How To Use Lemon For Glowing Skin
- Add the juice of ½ lemon and 1 teaspoon of organic honey to a glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning. This will help flush out toxins.
- Add lemon juice to your salad.
- For oily skin with pigmentation or acne scars, mix lemon juice with rose water and dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin with pigmentation, mix lemon juice and coconut oil, dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- To get rid of dark circles, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of milk. Apply it to your under-eye area and rinse off gently after 10 minutes.
- Rub lemon and sugar on the keratinized areas to lighten the skin tone and reduce keratinization.
Papayas contain vitamins A, C, B, pantothenic acid, and folate and minerals such as copper, potassium, and magnesium. They also contain enzymes like papain and chymopapain that help prevent skin damage by free radicals and have antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Consuming papaya can help prevent constipation, which is one of the reasons for poor skin health. It can also help treat warts, eczema, corns, and cutaneous tubercles . Scientists have also found that papaya can help heal wounds and chronic skin ulcers, So, if you have digestive issues, scars, and pigmentation, you must include papaya in your diet and beauty regimen. Here’s how to use it.
How To Use Papaya For Glowing Skin
- Eat a bowl of papaya for breakfast or as an evening snack.
- You can prepare papaya smoothie by blending papaya, lemon juice, and pink Himalayan salt.
- Mash a small piece of papaya and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- Mix mashed papaya with lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and apply it on the pigmented and scarred areas. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For dry and flaky skin, apply mashed papaya with half a teaspoon of almond oil. Wipe it away with a soft wet cloth after 10 minutes.
- Make a papaya scrub using a small piece of papaya, 1 teaspoon of orange peel, and 1 tablespoon of rose water (for oily skin) or honey (for dry skin). Use gentle circular motions to scrub your skin. Rinse with room temperature water.
Avocado is rich in healthy fats, dietary fiber, and vitamins E, A, C, K, B6, niacin, folate, and pantothenic acid. It has antioxidant properties that help reduce oxidative damage, which, in turn, prevents DNA damage. Consuming avocado can promote healthy aging as it is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin that protect your skin from UV radiation. The healthy fats in avocados help retain the skin’s elasticity, reduce inflammation, and speed up wound healing . Here’s how you can use avocado to get clear and flawless skin.
How To Use Avocado For Glowing Skin
- Add avocado to your salad, burritos, wraps, breakfast bowl, sandwiches, etc.
- Make an avocado and spinach smoothie.
- Prepare an avocado dip by mixing it with yogurt or hummus.
- Use avocado in cakes or as a topping.
- Mash an avocado and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, mash a small piece of avocado with rose water and a pinch of camphor. Rinse off after 10 minutes.