F. Use a highlighter
A highlighter is a great way to add some much needed glow to your cheeks and face, without making it seem oily or over the top.
- Use a highlighter on the high points of the cheek bones.
- Apply a pearly highlighter using very light strokes.
- Look for shades of pink, peach and coral, as these will make the glow look more natural and give you a look of healthy flushed cheeks.
- Check out products like the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, or Chambor Single Blush in Soft Plum. Though these are essentially blushes, these shades are apt to be used as highlighters too.
G. Homemade natural face packs
Face packs, especially the ones that are made at home, or contain natural and herbal ingredients, are always a great way to give your skin some much needed pampering.
- You can either buy face packs from the market or make some at home
- Use ingredients that are best suited for your skin type
- Use a face pack at least once or twice a week, depending on your skin type and condition
A good night’s rest will do much benefit for your skin.
- Try and have at least 8 hours of sleep time
- Take a power nap as and when you can
- If you are feeling tired, close your eyes for 5 minutes and relax your mind
Content Courtesy Of Style Craze & Nairobi Fashion Hub
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019