Secrets for Dewy Skin
F. Use a highlighter
A highlighter is a great way to add some much needed glow to your cheeks and face, without making it seem oily or over the top.
- Use a highlighter on the high points of the cheek bones.
- Apply a pearly highlighter using very light strokes.
- Look for shades of pink, peach and coral, as these will make the glow look more natural and give you a look of healthy flushed cheeks.
- Check out products like the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, or Chambor Single Blush in Soft Plum. Though these are essentially blushes, these shades are apt to be used as highlighters too.
G. Homemade natural face packs
Face packs, especially the ones that are made at home, or contain natural and herbal ingredients, are always a great way to give your skin some much needed pampering.
- You can either buy face packs from the market or make some at home
- Use ingredients that are best suited for your skin type
- Use a face pack at least once or twice a week, depending on your skin type and condition
A good night’s rest will do much benefit for your skin.
- Try and have at least 8 hours of sleep time
- Take a power nap as and when you can
- If you are feeling tired, close your eyes for 5 minutes and relax your mind
Content Courtesy Of Style Craze & Nairobi Fashion Hub