One of the first things that draw our attention towards those amazing pictures of models and celebrities is their glowing skin. A radiant face and a healthy glow on the arms, legs and even the neck are instant signs of healthy and beautiful skin.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not just good health but smart makeup techniques that most of these celebrities employ to get a beautiful, flawless look
Top Secrets to Dewy Skin All Year Round
Here are a few secrets that will help you to keep your skin looking dewy, fresh and glowing all year round.
A. Exfoliate regularly
Nothing can make your skin look dull than dead skin.
- Remove dead skin from the face and rest of the body regularly.
- Use a ready-made or a home-made scrub at least once a week.
- If you wear foundation daily, it is advised to mildly scrub your skin at least twice a week.
- Use a body scrub at least once a week on your entire body, especially arms and legs.
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019
- Lira Molapo becomes the first African Woman to have a Barbie doll in her honour - August 8, 2019
- Meet the Ugandan Who dressed Miss World Vanessa Ponce De Leon - July 29, 2019
- Oliver Nakakande Crowned Miss Uganda 2019/2020 - July 26, 2019
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base - July 17, 2019
- Meet Wendy Atieno CEO and Founder Of Zuni Care - June 25, 2019
- Exclusive Interview With Kevin Outa Founder and Design Director of Deep End Clothing - June 12, 2019
- AfroliciousKe - June 10, 2019
- Keyara Organics - June 10, 2019
- Harvest of Sunshine - June 10, 2019