One of the first things that draw our attention towards those amazing pictures of models and celebrities is their glowing skin. A radiant face and a healthy glow on the arms, legs and even the neck are instant signs of healthy and beautiful skin.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not just good health but smart makeup techniques that most of these celebrities employ to get a beautiful, flawless look
Top Secrets to Dewy Skin All Year Round
Here are a few secrets that will help you to keep your skin looking dewy, fresh and glowing all year round.
A. Exfoliate regularly
Nothing can make your skin look dull than dead skin.
- Remove dead skin from the face and rest of the body regularly.
- Use a ready-made or a home-made scrub at least once a week.
- If you wear foundation daily, it is advised to mildly scrub your skin at least twice a week.
- Use a body scrub at least once a week on your entire body, especially arms and legs.
- Sharon Mundia - January 22, 2020
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019