Secrets for Dewy Skin
One of the first things that draw our attention towards those amazing pictures of models and celebrities is their glowing skin. A radiant face and a healthy glow on the arms, legs and even the neck are instant signs of healthy and beautiful skin.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not just good health but smart makeup techniques that most of these celebrities employ to get a beautiful, flawless look
Top Secrets to Dewy Skin All Year Round
Here are a few secrets that will help you to keep your skin looking dewy, fresh and glowing all year round.
A. Exfoliate regularly
Nothing can make your skin look dull than dead skin.
- Remove dead skin from the face and rest of the body regularly.
- Use a ready-made or a home-made scrub at least once a week.
- If you wear foundation daily, it is advised to mildly scrub your skin at least twice a week.
- Use a body scrub at least once a week on your entire body, especially arms and legs.
- Fashion High Tea 2019 - February 18, 2019
- Kahindo Mateene Fashion Designer from Congo - February 5, 2019
- What Are Finger Coils? How To Get The Perfect Finger Coils? - January 16, 2019
- Top Celebrated Rwandan Model Alexia Mupende, Murdered by Domestic Worker - January 9, 2019
- Best Dressed Star at Golden Globes Awards 2019 - January 7, 2019
- Meet East African brand Cocolili and learn more about their scholarship fund for Girls - January 4, 2019
- Complete list of winners at the 2018 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards - December 8, 2018
- Barbara Kiama founder and Creative Head Designer at Barbara Accessories and her passion for Persons with albinism - November 22, 2018
- Celebrity Fashion Designer Aulgah Nato From Kenya - November 16, 2018
- Idris Elba Named People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2018 - November 6, 2018