How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth
1. Onion Juice For Hair Growth
You Will Need
- 1 tbsp Onion Juice
- Cotton Pad
15 minutes – 1 hour
- Saturate a cotton pad with the onion juice.
- Use the saturated cotton pad to dab your scalp with the onion juice.
- Once your entire scalp is covered, massage your scalp for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the juice on for about 15 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
On alternate days.
Why This Works
Onion juice helps stimulate your scalp while nourishing it and boosting blood circulation. It will help tackle any scalp issues while also ensuring that your hair grows faster and thicker.
Content Courtesy of Style Craze & Nairobi Fashion Hub
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019
- Timeless Fashion Forum - August 14, 2019