» What Is Eyebrow Microblading? or 3D eyebrow embroidery
What Is Eyebrow Microblading? or 3D eyebrow embroidery
Microblading or 3D eyebrow embroidery is the best investment you will ever make! Here are a few benefits that this procedure offers.
Benefits Of Microblading
- It gives you long-lasting results. Think of it like a tattoo that gives you the brows of your dreams. You will only need to get your brows microbladed once every two to three years. However, you can also get a few touch-ups during this period if you think your brows need a boost.
- It is an easy solution for people who have lost their brows due to over plucking, an illness, or chemotherapy.
- It is a quick procedure that gives you immediate results. It does not really require any time for recovery. So, you can go about your business right after it gets over.
- You won’t have to waste time in the morning hassling over filling in your brows. Your microbladed brows are also waterproof!
- If you go to a reputed microblading makeup clinic, you are bound to get flawless, natural-looking results. It is nearly impossible to spot the difference between natural eyebrows and microbladed ones.
- It does not hurt too much and is completely safe. There are no undesirable side effects of this treatment.
There are a few pointers that you need to keep in mind before and after you get your eyebrows microbladed. Keep reading to find out how you can take care of them.
Pre And Post Microblading Care
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before your procedure as it will result in bleeding and delay the healing time.
- Avoid being out in the sun too much or tanning a week before your appointment.
- Do not take Retinol, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Advil 48 hours before your procedure.
- Avoid chemical peels, facials, or microdermabrasion for four weeks before your set microblading date. Also, avoid the use of any AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) products close to your brow area for two weeks (before and after) your treatment.
- Don’t wax, tint, or thread your brows a week before. The more natural hair you have, the better it is!
- Sharon Mundia - January 22, 2020
- Stacy Michuki - January 14, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o’s Ghana Holiday Wardrobe Combines Gorgeous Colourways & Cult Sandals - January 8, 2020
- Lupita Nyong’o , Danai Gurira , Ruth Negga and Halima Aden Are Part of Vogue’s 2019 Best Dressed List - January 7, 2020
- Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Crowned Miss World 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Miss South African Zozibini Tunzi Crowned Miss Universe 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Top 20 Beard Styles for African Men - October 15, 2019
- How to Style Your Beard - October 15, 2019
- Natasha Sinayobye and Stallone Lubwama Are Satisfashion UG’s September 2019 Cover Stars - September 2, 2019
- MADE IN AFRICA S/S 2020, CLOTHES, CULTURE, CONNECTION AFRICAN FUSION FASHION BOWS AT NYFW - August 21, 2019