Best Hair Care Tips and Treatment for your Hair
6. Tips For Styling Your Hair
There are just a couple of things you need to keep in mind when styling your hair. These include:
- Use soft hair elastics: Only use soft hair elastics when tying up your hair. Avoid using rubber bands and the hair elastics that have a metal clasp in the middle as they can tug on your hair and cause breakage.
- Don’t tie your hair up tightly: Don’t tie your hair up in very tight braids, buns, or ponytails as it can damage your hair and hair follicles and cause hair fall. Besides which, they can give you a raging headache.
7. Tips For Hair Care At Night
We tend to take care of our hair all through the day but jump straight in the bed without paying heed to how you could be damaging your hair while you sleep. So here are a few things you should be mindful of before falling asleep:
- Tie your hair up loosely: Tie your hair up loosely with a soft hair elastic or bandana if you like sleeping with your hair tied up. Tight ponytails and buns can pull at your hair and cause them to break as you toss and turn at night.
- Use a silk scarf/pillowcase: Wrap a silk scarf around your head or sleep on a silk/satin pillowcase. Cotton pillowcases tend to be more abrasive to your hair and cause frizz and breakage.
- Moisturize the ends: Rub a little bit of any hair oil of your choice (olive oil, almond oil, and argan oil work best) on the ends of your hair before going to bed to give them an extra moisturizing boost.
8. Simple Natural Treatments For Nourishing Your Hair
Yes, it is important that you use the right shampoo, conditioner, and styling products on your tresses. But, you also need to give your hair some of nature’s love by treating it to some natural home remedies. Here are a few that you can whip up in just a few minutes with things that you probably already have in your kitchen: