Best Hair Care Tips and Treatment for your Hair
- Condition Your Hair With Olive Oil: Warm a little bit of olive oil in a glass bowl and massage it onto your scalp. Leave the oil in for 45 minutes before washing your hair as per usual.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Mask For Dry, Damaged Hair: Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 egg whites together and apply it all over your hair. Put on a shower cap and leave this hair mask on for 30 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- Yogurt For Dull Hair: Dampen your hair and massage half a cup of yogurt onto it. Leave it on for 20 minutes before shampooing your hair as usual.
- Castor Oil To Reduce Hairfall: Massage some castor oil onto your scalp, and from the roots to tips of your hair. Leave it on for half an hour, and then wash it off with shampoo. You may have to shampoo twice to completely remove castor oil from your hair.
- Henna To Repair Split Ends: Mix half a bowl of henna powder, 4 teaspoons avocado oil, an egg and some water to form a thick paste. Apply this henna paste all over your hair and leave it on for 2 hours before washing it off with lukewarm water.
9. Foods To Include In Your Diet For Healthy Hair
A lot of hair care may seem to involve applying some stuff or doing some other things to it. But, in reality, a major part of hair care is dependent on what kind of food you eat. So here are a few things that you can include in your diet to boost your hair health:
- Eggs: The protein provided by eggs is a major source of nutrition and growth for your hair.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like lemon, lime, and orange are a great source of vitamin C and boost the production of collagen that is essential for the strength and growth of your hair.
- Dry fruits and nuts: Munching on dry fruits as a snack is a great idea because they contain omega-3 fatty acids that nourish and thicken your hair.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables like spinach are a great source of iron that nourishes your hair roots and follicles, and thus, aid hair growth.
- Carrot: This root vegetable provides vitamin A that is essential for the production of the natural oil sebum that nourishes your hair.
- Avocado: The vitamin E provided by avocado helps maintain oil levels and pH balance on your scalp that ensures your hair follicles don’t get clogged up and stop hair growth.
- Whole grains: Whole grains provide a range of nutrients like iron, biotin, zinc and B vitamins that are essential for hair growth.
Content Courtesy Of Style Craze & Nairobi Fashion Hub